This has to be the most perfect collection of colours I have ever purchased. If i could make my own nail polish then they would look like these.
This collection was £22.75 from QVC.
Here is the link: http://www.qvcuk.com/Nails-Inc-4-Piece-Garden-Party-Collection.product.203395.html?sc=203395-DRIL&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-57-_-203395
GOOD NEWS nails inc are now on QVC in the US, so they may have very similar collections.
These colours will be available individually on Nailsinc.com from may, so if you dont want the whole collection then you will be able to get your hands on the colours.
The set contains three cream shades and one glitter.
Holland Park Gardens
The best thing about this set is that all of the colours compliment each other, so I used the glitter on accent nails.
The glitter is made up of tiny green and gold glitter, and chunkier pink and lilac glitters.
This is a sage green with a nude base. Perfect for spring/summer.
The brighter pink is Campden Hill Road from another set, but the pale pink is from this set.
This whole set is perfect for spring/summer 2013 but are also colours that will not go out of fashion anytime soon.
This is the perfect set for people new to nails inc as you can mix and match the colours without worrying that they wont compliment each other.
Brilliant value! Brilliant quality! Brilliant colours!
(1) ELEMIS BALANCING LAVENDER TONER – very refreshing and calming.
(2) ELEMIS BALANCING LIME BLOSSOM CLEANSER – smells similar to palma violet sweets. This cleanser clears all makeup including waterproof mascara.
(3) MAC STUDIO FIX FOUNDATION IN SHADE NC15 – provides perfect coverage without looking too ‘caked-on’. I am naturally very pale and this is the only foundation that I have been able to find in my perfect shade. I purchased the pump from MAC as the bottle is a pour bottle. The pump was only £3.50 and can be used in future bottles.
(4) GARNIER CAFFEINE EYE ROLL-ON – I use this before applying my makeup to refresh my eyes and get rid of any puffiness. The metal roller ball is very cooling and refreshing.
(5) MAC PRO LONGWEAR CONCEALER IN SHADE NW15 – this tiny bottle has lasted me over 2 months and I still have some left. The perfect shade for my pale skin and provides excellent coverage both under the eyes and on blemishes.
(6) No 7 STAY PERFECT EYESHADOW IN WHEATSHEAF – this is a shimmery nude shade and provides a great natural look.
(7) LANCOME HYPNOSE STAR MASCARA IN NOIR MIDNIGHT – this mascara both lengthens and plumps and is by far the best mascara I have ever tried. It retails at £22 but is definately worth the price.
(8) MALLY WATERPROOF AUTOMATIC EYELINER IN ONYX – this was described as a bulletproof eyeliner when I purchased it as part of a set off QVC and they definately weren’t lying. This eyeliner stays in place from first thing in the morning until I go to bed and does not fade throughout the day at all, yet removes easily with the Elemis cleanser above.
(9) SIMPLE KIND TO SKIN HYDRATING LIGHT MOISTURISER – perfect base for makeup. A very light yet very nourishing moisturiser.