(1) ELEMIS BALANCING LAVENDER TONER – very refreshing and calming.
(2) ELEMIS BALANCING LIME BLOSSOM CLEANSER – smells similar to palma violet sweets. This cleanser clears all makeup including waterproof mascara.
(3) MAC STUDIO FIX FOUNDATION IN SHADE NC15 – provides perfect coverage without looking too ‘caked-on’. I am naturally very pale and this is the only foundation that I have been able to find in my perfect shade. I purchased the pump from MAC as the bottle is a pour bottle. The pump was only £3.50 and can be used in future bottles.
(4) GARNIER CAFFEINE EYE ROLL-ON – I use this before applying my makeup to refresh my eyes and get rid of any puffiness. The metal roller ball is very cooling and refreshing.
(5) MAC PRO LONGWEAR CONCEALER IN SHADE NW15 – this tiny bottle has lasted me over 2 months and I still have some left. The perfect shade for my pale skin and provides excellent coverage both under the eyes and on blemishes.
(6) No 7 STAY PERFECT EYESHADOW IN WHEATSHEAF – this is a shimmery nude shade and provides a great natural look.
(7) LANCOME HYPNOSE STAR MASCARA IN NOIR MIDNIGHT – this mascara both lengthens and plumps and is by far the best mascara I have ever tried. It retails at £22 but is definately worth the price.
(8) MALLY WATERPROOF AUTOMATIC EYELINER IN ONYX – this was described as a bulletproof eyeliner when I purchased it as part of a set off QVC and they definately weren’t lying. This eyeliner stays in place from first thing in the morning until I go to bed and does not fade throughout the day at all, yet removes easily with the Elemis cleanser above.
(9) SIMPLE KIND TO SKIN HYDRATING LIGHT MOISTURISER – perfect base for makeup. A very light yet very nourishing moisturiser.