I was very lucky that my MAC highlighter hit pan last week meaning that I could justify a new highlighter!
There was really only one product that I wanted. The Hourglass Ambient Lighting powders have received lots of hype and in time for Christmas, Hourglass have released this edit which features 6 of their products.
- Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light
- Ambient Lighting Powder in Iridescent light
- Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light
- Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure
- Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush
- Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light
Diffused Light can be used as an al over face powder, whereas Iridescent Light and Dim Light are highlighters for the high points of the face.
Both blush colours are beautifully subtle giving a fresh glow to the cheeks and the bronzer gives a sumptuous healthy glow to the face.
This palette is expensive at £65 however the sizes of the products are generous at 1.4g each and easily fit even a powder brush in each pan.
A true princess product to put on your Christmas list!