As is pretty obvious from the title, this post is about the cult product that is Alpha-H’s Liquid Gold!
I had been wanting to try this product for a long time, but the claims made seemed too good to be true!
This product claims to restore a golden glow to the skin, as well as helping with hyper-pigmentation, acne, fine lines and large pores!
I have been using the product for a couple of weeks now and can say that I have noticed a huge difference in my skin. I apply it every other night after cleansing. When I apply it I do not feel any tingling, but when I wake up in the morning my skin simply looks healthier. It is difficult to pin-point exactly what it has done to my skin, but there is a noticeable difference. My skin appears smoother, blemishes are reduced and my skin simply glows.
This is a good nights sleep in a bottle!
I am completely hooked on this product!
I will 100% be repurchasing this item in the larger size!
If you want a good skin day in a bottle then this is the product for you!
It costs £31.50 for 100ml
(1) ELEMIS BALANCING LAVENDER TONER – very refreshing and calming.
(2) ELEMIS BALANCING LIME BLOSSOM CLEANSER – smells similar to palma violet sweets. This cleanser clears all makeup including waterproof mascara.
(3) MAC STUDIO FIX FOUNDATION IN SHADE NC15 – provides perfect coverage without looking too ‘caked-on’. I am naturally very pale and this is the only foundation that I have been able to find in my perfect shade. I purchased the pump from MAC as the bottle is a pour bottle. The pump was only £3.50 and can be used in future bottles.
(4) GARNIER CAFFEINE EYE ROLL-ON – I use this before applying my makeup to refresh my eyes and get rid of any puffiness. The metal roller ball is very cooling and refreshing.
(5) MAC PRO LONGWEAR CONCEALER IN SHADE NW15 – this tiny bottle has lasted me over 2 months and I still have some left. The perfect shade for my pale skin and provides excellent coverage both under the eyes and on blemishes.
(6) No 7 STAY PERFECT EYESHADOW IN WHEATSHEAF – this is a shimmery nude shade and provides a great natural look.
(7) LANCOME HYPNOSE STAR MASCARA IN NOIR MIDNIGHT – this mascara both lengthens and plumps and is by far the best mascara I have ever tried. It retails at £22 but is definately worth the price.
(8) MALLY WATERPROOF AUTOMATIC EYELINER IN ONYX – this was described as a bulletproof eyeliner when I purchased it as part of a set off QVC and they definately weren’t lying. This eyeliner stays in place from first thing in the morning until I go to bed and does not fade throughout the day at all, yet removes easily with the Elemis cleanser above.
(9) SIMPLE KIND TO SKIN HYDRATING LIGHT MOISTURISER – perfect base for makeup. A very light yet very nourishing moisturiser.